Speaking of cryptocurrencies, it goes without saying that physical wallets are one of the safest places to keep your digital coins compared to mobile or online wallets. Prokey Optimum is a hardware wallet with key features and capabilities to protect your digital assets from piracy and offline/offline attacks.
There are many hardware wallets on the market. What is Prokey Optimum different from the others? We’ll find out.
Featured article: List of over 25 material portfolios
Why a power of attorney?
Prokey Optimum is more than just an electronic wallet. It is one of the most secure open source hardware wallets for cold storage, which can store all your cryptocurrencies and private keys in one place, help you make transactions and payments, and has an easy to use interface even for a beginner.
Prokey claims to be fully encrypted, virtually impossible to hack and protected against phishing attacks or hacking threats. Here are some of the key features.
Key functions: What is available in the shop?
- Beautiful design: The design is slim and the rounded edges fit comfortably in your hand. The flat LCD screen has 4 buttons for maximum usability, as well as 2 USB cables and a Micro-B port.
- No application installation: Prokey Optimum is a secure, user-friendly browser-based hardware crypto wallet that supports over 1,200 crypto coins and tokens without the need to install a token app like other hardware wallets.
- Competitive price : The wallet costs only $59, which is a good deal compared to other hardware wallets. You can manage all your transactions, make payments and store money on one device, all at an affordable price.
- Support for multiple currencies: The wallet supports more than 1,200 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, ERC20, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. You can also manage and store USDT tokens in blockchains based on Ethereum and OMNI protocols.
- Optimising safety : One of the strengths of this wallet is its security feature. Prokey is a BIP39 HD (hierarchical deterministic) wallet. This means that even if the wallet is cracked or lost, users can access their crypto funds offline using mnemonic key sets and recovery seeds. With these PINs and recovery kernels, the user can have multiple hidden wallets. In addition, the FIDO (Fast Online Identification) two-factor authentication key allows you to use Wallet in other web browsers such as Google Chrome, etc. You can store all your private keys offline to manage transactions from another computer system or hardware. That way, your money is safe even if your wallet is stolen or lost. It features an STM32F205VG chip with a true random number generator (RNG).
- Secure firmware: Firmware installation through a mutual verification process ensures that your portfolio is 100% protected against supply chain threats and unauthorized intrusions. The wallet checks for legitimate transactions and automatically stops working if the transaction is not genuine.
- Compatibility : Wallet works on all web browsers, such as Linux, Windows or Mac OS, as well as Android and iOS phones. No need to download software, extensions or applications.
- Money-back guarantee: Prokey offers a 14-day money back guarantee.
Last block :
I have been using this hardware portfolio for a few weeks now and I am very impressed with it. First, it is a very easy to use hardware wallet and a beginner can easily set it up and use it. I love the in-browser feature of this portfolio. Just plug it into your system and launch a browser to access your cryptographic asset. Because it supports BIP39, you can access your money anywhere with a 24-word passphrase backup, without relying on your hardware wallet. I really like the fact that I can manage all my assets in one place. The Prokey wallet also allows you to add an additional word to the recovery seeds, giving you access to new wallets, each hidden behind a specific keyword phrase.
Simple interface, high quality security features and affordable price. What more do you want? Prokey is an all-in-one device that could compete strongly with other established hardware portfolios on the market. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, Prokey is the device for you.
frequently asked questions
What is the value of a physical portfolio?
wiki ‘ Hardware_portfolio ‘
Do I need a physical portfolio?
News – Ask Cryptovant…
What is a hardware Bitcoin wallet?
best hardware wallet 2020what is a hardware walletprokey hardware wallethardware wallet vs software wallettrezor hardware walletbest hardware wallet 2021,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,best hardware wallet 2020,what is a hardware wallet,prokey hardware wallet,hardware wallet vs software wallet,trezor hardware wallet,best hardware wallet 2021,ledger hardware wallet,bitcoin hardware wallet amazon